Town grant to Stephen Partridge, Port Macquarie, 1840
[New South Wales Government. General Registrar's Office]
Copy issued by the New South Wales General Registrar's Office and dated 12th April 1865 of a grant document originally issued 30th May 1840 by Governor George Gipps. Single sheet, 395 x 255 mm, printed both sides, with clerical manuscript entries in ink, a New South Wales Government land grant to Stephen Partridge of Port Macquarie for two roods (half an acre) on the corner of Murray and Clarence Streets in the 'Town of Macquarie, Parish of Macquarie in the County of Macquarie'. The site is now a prime piece of Central Coast real estate. Fine.
$ 150.00 AUD