Queensland Government Tourist Bureau et al.
16 x tourist brochures for Queensland holidays circa 1940s – 1970s
A substantial collection of illustrated tourist brochures for Queensland, dating from the 1940s to the early 70s, mostly folding with maps and photographs, graphic design and tourist information. Each approximately 8 pp. folded, light handling wear. Published by the Queensland Government Tourist Bureau and local councils.
An meaningful insight into mid-century tourism in the sunshine state.
- Bombora holiday lodge, Coolangatta, Gold Coast
- Cairns & hinterland
- Bowen and Whitsunday, Queensland
- Welcome to Green Island
- Queensland is different
- Around and about in Cairns
- Tours from Cairns
- Cairns winter sunshine tours
- Lindeman on the Great Barrier Reef
- Queensland Travel bargains (2 x variants)
- Guide to the scenic gems of the Albert Shire, Queensland’s South Coast
- Orpheus. Enchanting isle of rest and relaxation Great Barrier Reef.
- Albert Shire, South Coast, Queensland
- Tours from Townsville
- Your holiday in Queensland